Temasek Foundation Nurtures (previously known as Temasek Education Foundation) is offering bond free scholarships to Singaporeans and youth from Asia.
Applications are invited from entry level and first year students from the following institutions:
Areas of Study
The scholarships are for full time study at the Diploma or Basic Degree level.
Details on the courses supported are available here
Terms of Scholarship
The scholarships will cover:
- Annual tuition and other compulsory fees (based on MOE tuition grants rates)
- Living allowance – SGD 500 per month
- Housing allowance – up to SGD 350 per month (for non-Singapore scholars and all University undergraduates staying in University hostels)
- One way Economy class airfare to Singapore – up to SGD 1,800 (for non-Singapore scholars)
Applications must satisfy the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Track record in Co-curricular Activities (CCA)
- Leadership skills
- Participation in social/ community work
This scholarship is currently not available for application until further notice.
The Temasek Foundation Nurtures Sunburst Scholarships are administered by Admin Secretariat, Trusted Services (A member of Temasek Management Services Group).
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com